What are you listening to?

Started by Anders, April 24, 2015, 12:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arthwollipot

Right now,

I've been on a Swift discovery recently, all her Taylor's Version albums. They're really very good.
We are living in weird times
dominated by weird people
who talk about weird shit

- Seth Meyers

xenu

Meet her once. She was pre- boarding on a flight I was standing by on. We were told no pictures and to not mob her.  Me being me just said "have a nice flight Taylor" she answered me and said thankyou have a nice day.  Nice girl.  That was about 5-10 years ago.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be."
Douglas Adams

arthwollipot

Quote from: xenu on January 06, 2024, 10:53:24 AMMeet her once. She was pre- boarding on a flight I was standing by on. We were told no pictures and to not mob her.  Me being me just said "have a nice flight Taylor" she answered me and said thankyou have a nice day.  Nice girl.  That was about 5-10 years ago.

As far as I have been able to tell, she's an extremely rational and reasonable human being - apart of course for her apparent love of American football - and has not fallen into the many traps that fame and fortune can set.

- Seth Meyers

DevoutCatalyst

Quote from: xenu on January 06, 2024, 10:53:24 AMMeet her once. She was pre- boarding on a flight I was standing by on. We were told no pictures and to not mob her.  Me being me just said "have a nice flight Taylor" she answered me and said thankyou have a nice day.  Nice girl.  That was about 5-10 years ago.
That's a cool story. She's had to deal with assaults on more than one occasion. There's this,

Taylor Swift wins assault case against DJ

And this video from around 9 years ago,

There are more. What she did to that DJ shows the strength of her character.

arthwollipot

I find myself wishing I had discovered Yes when I was younger. Tales from Topographic Oceans is so in my wheelhouse, I would have been as big a fan as Geo is.

- Seth Meyers

werecow

My cousin is back to making music after recovering from a years long chronic condition to his hand (from playing the guitar):

Mooohn!

arthwollipot

- Seth Meyers